King of Bollywood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An altercation between Sharukh-khan and Salman-khan

+3
inderjeetrochiya
kittyatwork
amardeep
7 posters

Go down

An altercation between Sharukh-khan and Salman-khan Empty An altercation between Sharukh-khan and Salman-khan

Post  amardeep Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:34 pm

There is an affair between Sharukh-khan and salmaan-khan. i would like to why did that happen
plz tell me from where i can have got matter related to that

amardeep

Back to top Go down

An altercation between Sharukh-khan and Salman-khan Empty An altercation between Sharukh-khan and Salman-khan

Post  kittyatwork Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:52 am

Hello everyone,
Well, according to me there is no altercation between Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan. They both are made their own status in Bollywood. They are two different personalities so I don’ think so.
Thanks,
Kitty

kittyatwork

Back to top Go down

An altercation between Sharukh-khan and Salman-khan Empty deepak rathi

Post  inderjeetrochiya Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:36 am

Hello everyone,
Salman khan has had enough of shah rukh khan and is no longer interested in patting up with the bad shah. The on and off friendship between the to appears to be over.

===============================================================

dallas mortgage companies general dentistry raleigh

inderjeetrochiya

Back to top Go down

An altercation between Sharukh-khan and Salman-khan Empty Re: An altercation between Sharukh-khan and Salman-khan

Post  language Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:17 pm

Hello Friends,
Well, according to me there is no altercation between Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan. They both are made their own status in Bollywood. They are two different actor of the bollywood and different personalities so I don’ think .

=======================================================

dallas mortgage companies general dentistry raleigh

language

Back to top Go down

An altercation between Sharukh-khan and Salman-khan Empty Re: An altercation between Sharukh-khan and Salman-khan

Post  pavithra194 Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Asked whether Shah Rukh Khan will ever be his friend, Salman Khan said,” Not anymore. I’m not going to deny that there are issues between us. I’m a primitive man born in today’s time. I can’t fake anything. If there is a problem then I’m not going to deny it. We’ve had problems before also but this time I don’t think we can sort them out. We are two different people. Our values and way of thinking are different. I don’t think we can be friends. I think it’s better to declare that then put on a fake façade of being friends and back-biting each other.”

Asked whether the their two T.V. shows were behind their rivalry, Salman said,’ No, I don’t think it’s because my show is doing better. I don’t think he’s that insecure. The reason of the fight is personal.’
=====================
Insurance | Accident Insurance

pavithra194

Back to top Go down

Post  dewde Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:03 am

They are two different personalities so I don’ think so.
Angelina Jolie Sayings
Quotes by Abi Titmuss

dewde

Back to top Go down

An altercation between Sharukh-khan and Salman-khan Empty happed salman

Post  mail Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:47 am

There is an affair between Sharukh-khan and salmaan-khan. i would like to why did that happen

mail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down