King of Bollywood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Amir Khan & Shahrukh Khan Work together?

4 posters

Go down

If Amir Khan & Shahrukh Khan Work together? Empty If Amir Khan & Shahrukh Khan Work together?

Post  pavithra194 Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:13 am

SRK knows his limitations as actor completely and he plays around his limited skills. He works in packaged movies. I don' t think he will ever be ready to work with Aamir Khan. Because Aamir will not do stupid romantic movies and SRK has never worked outside his camp and comfort zone.
=========================
chairs | office chairs

pavithra194

Back to top Go down

If Amir Khan & Shahrukh Khan Work together? Empty Bollowed news

Post  warm Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:11 am

I don' t think he will ever be ready to work with Aamir Khan. Because Aamir will not do stupid romantic movies and SRK has never worked outside his camp and comfort zone.

warm

Back to top Go down

If Amir Khan & Shahrukh Khan Work together? Empty I

Post  change Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:07 am

I don' t think he will ever be ready to work with Aamir Khan. Because Aamir will not do stupid romantic movies and SRK has never worked outside his camp and comfort zone.

blog commeting services
link building services
-==---

change

Back to top Go down

If Amir Khan & Shahrukh Khan Work together? Empty Amir khan

Post  cheap Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:05 am

Cheap Web Design
===============

cheap

Back to top Go down

If Amir Khan & Shahrukh Khan Work together? Empty Re: If Amir Khan & Shahrukh Khan Work together?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down