King of Bollywood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan Working Together

+12
avn
pavithra194
remmaada
rjs398
goldjothi
cadee
anokhi
miththu
inderjeetrochiya
synjones
kittyatwork
reymond
16 posters

Go down

Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan Working Together Empty Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan Working Together

Post  reymond Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:38 pm

We want to see a lot, we want our heroes to do our dream projects, but the audience does not always get what they desire. It is every hindi movie lover’s desire to watch Aamir Khan the Mr. Perfectionist and Shahrukh Khan together in a movie. In a love triangle, a romantic comedy, or some historical epic. Whatever the theme is audience want to see them together in a movie, and just imagine the market worth of the movie. It would be definitely a very huge investment and producers would get back atleast half of their money even before the release of the movie.

Shahrukh Khan is all set to his “Temptation Reloaded” in Germany. Shahrukh khan is desperate to make the tour a hit and is extra guarded as the Bachans “Unforgettable Tour” ended up receiving a mixed response by the audience. Hence SRK is not in mood to take chances, other stars who are expected to join this tour are Priyanka, Arjun Rrampal, Rani Mukherjee and some undisclosed names. Lets see who would be in King Khan Clan this time.

Are two khans ready to work together?

The news made the hype that Shahrukh khan has called upon Aamir Khan to join him during the show, as he has not been able to secure in any other big name for the show other than himself (if he would not have a recent fight with Salman Khan). But Kiddy khan has declined the rumors that indicated him to be a part of SRK’s much anticipated world tour “Temptations Reloaded”. Aamir also denied being the part of the sequel to Raj Kumar Santoshi’s hit Andaz Apna Apna.

reymond

Back to top Go down

Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan Working Together Empty Re: Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan Working Together

Post  reymond Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:43 pm

shahrukh and aamir both are great actor in bollywood and We want to see a lot both in one movie, we want our heroes to do our dream projects and i think the dream comes true.

Find a florist in Phoenix cheapest loans casas vilafranca ringtone downloads

reymond

Back to top Go down

Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan Working Together Empty Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan Working Together

Post  kittyatwork Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:42 am

Hello everyone,
That’s good News to all the Shahrukh’s and Aamir’s fans. They both are very good actor in Bollywood and play all types of roles. I hope so and I am waiting for the moment when they both are working together. I saw both of them in some romantic comedy movie.
Thanks,
Kitty

kittyatwork

Back to top Go down

Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan Working Together Empty Re: Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan Working Together

Post  synjones Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:38 pm

They both are very good actor in Bollywood and act in any types of roles. Shahrukh khan is desperate to make the tour a hit and is extra guarded as the Bachans it was great.At the same time Amir was joined the tour.IF they both work together it will be unforgettable.

synjones

Back to top Go down

Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan Working Together Empty deepak rathi

Post  inderjeetrochiya Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:35 pm

Hello everyone ,
It is every hindi movie lover’s desire to watch Aamir Khan the Mr. Perfectionist and Shahrukh Khan together in a movie. In a love triangle, a romantic comedy, or some historical epic. IF they both work together it will be unforgettable.

dallas mortgage companies general dentistry raleigh

inderjeetrochiya

Back to top Go down

Post  inderjeetrochiya Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:27 pm

Hello everyone,
shahrukh and aamir both are great actor in bollywood and We want to see a lot both in one movie, we want our heroes to do our dream projects and i think the dream comes true.

==============================================================

dallas mortgage companies general dentistry raleigh

inderjeetrochiya

Back to top Go down

Post  miththu Sun May 09, 2010 12:17 am

Great news. wow .............. it would be a feast for movie lovers.

miththu

Back to top Go down

Post  anokhi Fri May 14, 2010 9:41 pm

They both are very good actor in Bollywood and play all types of roles. I hope so and I am waiting for the moment when they both are working together. I saw both of them in some romantic comedy movie.
Thanks,
------------------------
Cosmetic Surgery
Boob Job

anokhi

Back to top Go down

Post  cadee Sun May 16, 2010 9:02 am

am waiting for the moment when they both are working together. I saw both of them in some romantic comedy movie.

cadee

Back to top Go down

Post  goldjothi Thu May 20, 2010 8:05 am

That’s good News to all the Shahrukh’s and Aamir’s fans. They both are very good actor in Bollywood and play all types of roles. I hope so and I am waiting for the moment when they both are working together. I saw both of them in some romantic comedy movie.

goldjothi

Back to top Go down

Post  rjs398 Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:37 am

The news made the hype that Shahrukh khan has called upon Aamir Khan to join him during the show, as he has not been able to secure in any other big name for the show other than himself (if he would not have a recent fight with Salman Khan). But Kiddy khan has declined the rumors that indicated him to be a part of SRK’s much anticipated world tour “Temptations Reloaded”. Aamir also denied being the part of the sequel to Raj Kumar Santoshi’s hit Andaz Apna Apna.

rjs398

Back to top Go down

Post  remmaada Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:46 am

remmaada

Back to top Go down

Post  pavithra194 Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:12 am

We want to see a lot, we want our heroes to do our dream projects, but the audience does not always get what they desire. It is every hindi movie lover’s desire to watch Aamir Khan the Mr. Perfectionist and Shahrukh Khan together in a movie. In a love triangle, a romantic comedy, or some historical epic. Whatever the theme is audience want to see them together in a movie, and just imagine the market worth of the movie. It would be definitely a very huge investment and producers would get back atleast half of their money even before the release of the movie.
=========================
chairs | office chairs

pavithra194

Back to top Go down

Post  pavithra194 Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:14 am

Are two khans ready to work together?

The news made the hype that Shahrukh khan has called upon Aamir Khan to join him during the show, as he has not been able to secure in any other big name for the show other than himself (if he would not have a recent fight with Salman Khan). But Kiddy khan has declined the rumors that indicated him to be a part of SRK’s much anticipated world tour “Temptations Reloaded”. Aamir also denied being the part of the sequel to Raj Kumar Santoshi’s hit Andaz Apna
his rumor is months old!! Plus this is such total crap what you said about SRK not getting big names as so many many articles are online now from reliable sources plus the promotion posters and web sites in Europe that show that SRK HAS ALREAY MANY big names joining him as he definitely has these people on either/or the Europe or UAE concerts in October…
Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu,Katrina Kaif, Arjun Rampal and Anusha Dandekar. Those are all very big names plus now they say Kareena Kapoor who was in his Holland concert this summer may join them. So quite posting lies that are so transparent and behind the times.

====================

seo | link building

pavithra194

Back to top Go down

Post  avn Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Thanks,

avn

Back to top Go down

Post  pavithra194 Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Let bygones be bygones, leaving all the odd feelings behind, Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan bonded over dinner in London. The two reining Khans of Bollywood who always makes news for their rivalry has this time around hit the gossip column for being friendly with each other.

Aamir Khan who is in London to promote his new film, ‘Peepli Live’ invited Shahrukh Khan to dinner at the Hakkasan restaurant in London on Friday night and they along with Karan Johar and Gauri Khan bonded over the famous Japanese dishes, sushi and sashimi.

===================
Funeral Insurance| Funeral Cover

pavithra194

Back to top Go down

Post  rockback Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Aamir Khan who is in London to promote his new film, ‘Peepli Live’ invited Shahrukh Khan to dinner at the Hakkasan restaurant in London on Friday night and they along with Karan Johar and Gauri Khan bonded over the famous Japanese dishes, sushi and sashimi.

rockback

Back to top Go down

Post  shalaks Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:15 am

shalaks

Back to top Go down

Post  himani Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:59 am

In a love triangle, a romantic comedy, or some historical epic. IF they both work together it will be unforgettable.

himani

Back to top Go down

Post  dewde Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:24 pm

At the same time Amir was joined the tour.IF they both work together it will be unforgettable.
Hell Famous Quotes
Hell Quotes

dewde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down