King of Bollywood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autobiography of Sharukh Khan

+27
dewde
himani
shalaks
rockback
pavithra194
kreams
jvpl
yogi44
bhovika
rjs398
cadee
anokhi
jitendrakumar
priyasharma
reymond
vireshwar
pawansoni
kittyatwork
deepakkumar
Aridaman
parveen
rahulmittal
manoj
jitendersemwal
amardeep
nitesh
Admin
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Autobiography of Sharukh Khan - Page 2 Empty Re: Autobiography of Sharukh Khan

Post  pavithra194 Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:50 pm

There is not a dot in Bollywood that does not carry Shahrukh Khan's name. He was born on 2 November 1965 in New Delhi, India. He married Gauri Khan on 25 October 1991. They have two children, son Aryan Khan (b. 1997) and daughter Suhana (b. 2000). Khan started out his career appearing in several television serials in the late 1980s. He made his film debut with the commercially successful Deewana (1992). Since then, he has been part of numerous commercial successes, as well as having delivered a variety of critically acclaimed performances. During his years in the Indian film industry, he has won seven Film Fare Best actor awards and has had significant box office success. Some of his films includes: Darr (1993), Baazigar (1993), Anjaam (1994), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Om Shanti om (2007), Chak De India (2007) among others.
=======================
Insurance | Accident Insurance

pavithra194

Back to top Go down

Post  rockback Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:20 pm

He is the founder-owner of two production companies, Dreamz Unlimited amd Red Chillies entertainment.

rockback

Back to top Go down

Post  shalaks Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:14 am

An outgoing kind of person, mom took a lot of initiative in everything. I remember when my father was ill, he had cancer for eight months, we lost everything we had.
One injection used to cost about Rs 5000 and we had to organise about 23 injections in ten days. It was an expensive affair and our business went down. At that time my mother would work day and night. She would get the money some way. She really looked after my father.

shalaks

Back to top Go down

Post  himani Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:00 am

Things weren't working out, Gauri was locked up at home, she would keep on telling me, "Shah Rukh, you don't know my parents.. you take things so lightly" and I would tell her that things would be allright. I'd tell her that 10 years down the line, we'd be laughing about all the trying times. And that's just what we do today. Sometimes in the nights, we sit and think about all that had happened and have a good laugh. But at one point, the

himani

Back to top Go down

Post  dewde Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:22 pm

An outgoing kind of person, mom took a lot of initiative in everything. I remember when my father was ill, he had cancer for eight months, we lost everything we had.
One injection used to cost about Rs 5000 and we had to organise about 23 injections in ten days. It was an expensive affair and our business went down. At that time my mother would work day and night. She would get the money some way. She really looked after my father.
Hell Famous Quotes
Hell Quotes

dewde

Back to top Go down

Autobiography of Sharukh Khan - Page 2 Empty link

Post  wakq Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:21 pm

She was among the first few Muslim women to have achieved so much. She has been an executive magistrate for the longest tenure recorded. She used to deal with juvenile delinquents. I was not a stubborn kid.

wakq

Back to top Go down

Post  neemasen Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:10 am

He is also well known even in the other countries of the behalf of his acting.

neemasen

Back to top Go down

Post  nikki Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:58 am

Sharukh khan is a very big & famous star and it’s nice to read his biography, he achieve lot in his personal & professional life and I wish him all the best.

nikki

Back to top Go down

Post  charbhuja Thu May 12, 2011 6:16 am

My one regret is that my mother never really saw my work as an actor. She wasn't there when I won my first award. No, but she must have seen it. I miss her a lot. I think she is a star. Whenever I feel too sad, I just go to the terrace and cry. And I know she is watching me from somewhere. Because I wouldn't be what I am, had it not been for her blessings

charbhuja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2